Hello and Welcome
The objectives of the Flexible Electronics (FEL) Department are in the development of technological bricks required for the realization of electronic components that are complex, flexible and/or stretchable.
Manufacture of autonomous, ultra-thin, flexible and conformable devices have spread the research from nanomaterials, energy management to heterogeneous integration on flexible / stretchable substrates. We are very active in applications such as: smart interfaces (human-machine interface), IoT, smart sensing, biorobotics/mimetics.
- October 2023, INTERNSHIP POSITIONS:
- Two Master II internships in the field of Organic Electrochemical Transistor for early 2024.
- September 2023, we have internship and Engineer positions available in the field of soft electronics for EEG recording: see job offer (in French)
- September 2022: We have internship position in Python programming: please look in the people section of FEL website or in the job offer of the EMSE website.
- September 2021, After few months, back full time in presential work celebrated by our department group day in Saint Pons. See our new department picture… our group inflate quite substantially.
- Article in Science & Vie by Prof. Thierry Djenizian and Prof. Jean-Louis de Bougrenet de la Tocnaye :
- Award of the SCS World-Class Cluster (December 2019)
- Contribution of Prof. Thierry Djenizian to the Cahier de veille 2020 de l’IMT entitled: Numérique Durable
- Our papers “Flexible micro-battery for powering smart contact lens” and “High Performance Stretchable Li-ion Microbattery” attracted attention in conventional press: Medgadget, Science & Vie.
Prof. Thierry Djenizian
Tél. : 04 42 61 67 60
Centre de Microélectronique de Provence – Campus Provence
Département d’Électronique Flexible
880, avenue de Mimet- 13541 Gardanne