- Top-level graduate courses in engineering
- Excellent diploma reputation & hiring opportunities
- High Faculty/Student Ratio: 1 to 5, one-on-one personalised tutoring
- Extensive Hands-on Experience
- Unique Informal Learning, Networking, Alumni
- Superb Residential Experience
- World Class International Partnerships
All this on a multicultural campus: 30% International students.
Our labels of Excellence
Our Cequint award (2018) confirms that Mines Saint-Étienne has successfully incorporated an international and intercultural dimension into the delivery of its engineering Master.
The Bienvenue en France Label (2019) highlights our quality of integration for international students. It’s a central aspect of our quality management dedicated to international partnerships.