- V. A. Sugiawati, F. Vacandio, P. Knauth, T. Djenizian, “Sputter-Deposited Amorphous LiCuPO4 Thin Film as Cathode Material for Li-ion Microbatteries“, ChemistrySelect, 3, 405, (2018)
- R. Haque, E. Ogam, P. Benaben, X. Boddaert, “Inkjet-Printed Membrane for a Capacitive Acoustic Sensor: Development and Characterization Using Laser Vibrometer“, Sensors , 17, 1056, (2017). (IF=2.44)
- M. Braglia, I. V. Ferrari, T. Djenizian, S. Kaciulis, P. Soltani, M. L. Di Vona, P. Knauth, “Bottom-up electrochemical deposition of poly(styrene sulfonate) on nano-architectured electrodes“, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, (in press(2017). IF=(7.14)
- H. Sopha, G. D. Salian, R. Zazpe, J. Prikryl, L. Hromadko, T. Djenizian, J. M. Macak, “ALD Al2O3‑Coated TiO2 Nanotube Layers as Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries”, ACS Omega, (in press 2017).
- T. Tesfaye, Y. Gogotsi and T. Djenizian, “Tailoring the morphological properties of anodized Ti3SiC2 for better power density of Li-ion microbatteries”, Electrochem. Commun., 81, 29, (2017). (IF=4.57)
- I. V. Ferrari, M. Braglia, T. Djenizian, and P. Knauth, “Electrochemically engineered single Li-ion conducting solid polymer electrolyte on titania nanotubes for microbatteries” , J. Power Sources, 353, 95, (2017). (IF=6.33)
- Bazin, H. B. Seo, C. M. Suehs, M. Ramuz, M. De Waard, and M. B. Gu, “Profiling the biological effects of wastewater samples via bioluminescent bacterial biosensors combined with estrogenic assays,” Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 33–41, (2017). (IF= 2.76)
- X. Strakosas, M. Huerta, M. J. Donahue, A. Hama, A.-M. Pappa, M. Ferro, M. Ramuz, J. Rivnay, and R. M. Owens. “Catalytically Enhanced Organic Transistors for in Vitro Toxicology Monitoring through Hydrogel Entrapment of Enzymes”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 134, 7, (2017). (IF= 1.87)
- M. ElMahmoudy, S. Inal, A. Charrier, I. Uguz, G. G. Malliaras, S Sanaur
“Tailoring the Electrochemical and Mechanical Properties of PEDOT:PSS Films for Bioelectronics“, Macromolecular Materials and Engineering, 302(5), 1600497, (2017). (IF= 2.86)
- G. Salian, C. Lebouin, A. Demoulin, S. Maria, P. Knauth, M. Lepikhin, A. Galeyeva, A. Kurbatov, and T. Djenizian, “Electrodeposition of polymer electrolyte in nanostructured electrodes for enhanced electrochemical performance of thin-film Li-ion microbatteries“, J. Power Sources, 340, 242, (2017). (IF= 6.3)
- E. Bihar, T. Roberts, E. Ismailova, M. Saadaoui, M. Isik, A.S. Sanchez, D. Mecerreyes, T. Hervé, J.B. De Graaf, G.G. Malliaras, “Fully printed electrodes on stretchable textiles for long‐term electrophysiology“, Advanced Materials Technologies 2 (4), (2017). (New journal, Wiley-VCH)
- E. Bihar, T. Roberts, M. Saadaoui, T. Hervé, J.B. De Graaf, G.G. Malliaras, “Inkjet‐printed PEDOT: PSS electrodes on paper for electrocardiography“, Advanced Healthcare Materials 6 (6), (2017). (IF= 5.11)
- V. F. Curto, B. Marchiori, A. Hama, A.M. Pappa, M. Ferro, M. Braendlein, J. Rivnay, M. Fiocchi, G. Malliaras, M. Ramuz, R. Owens, “Organic transistor platform with integrated microfluidics for in-line multi-parametric in vitro cell monitoring“, Microsystems & Nanoengineering 3, (2017). (IF= NA)
- A. T. Tesfaye, Y. D. Yücel, M. K. S. Barr, L. Santinacci, F. Vacandio, F. Dumur, S. Maria, L. Monconduit, T. Djenizian, “The Electrochemical Behavior of SnSb as an Anode for Li-ion Batteries Studied by Electrochemical Impedance Spectrospcopy and Electron Microscopy“, Electrochim. Acta , 256, 155, (2017). (IF=4.798)
- Zymelka, B. Matveev, S. Aleksandrov, G. Sotnikova, G.Gavrilov and M. Saadaoui, “Time-resolved study of variable frequency microwave processing of silver nanoparticles printed onto plastic substrates”, Flex. Print. Electron., vol. 2, no. 4, p. 045006, (2017)
- A. Koutsouras, E. Bihar, J. A. Fairfield, M. Saadaoui, G. Malliaras, “Part II: Fabrication Approaches for Conducting Polymer Devices”, Green Materials for Electronics, Wiley, (2017)
- I. Lachebi, A. Fedala, T. Djenizian, T. Hadjersi, M. Kechouane, “Morphological and optical properties of aluminum nanoparticles deposited by thermal evaporation on heated substrates“, Surf. Coat. Technol., in press (2017). (IF=2.59)
A. T. Tesfaye, O. Mashtalir, M. Naguib, M. W. Barsoum, Y. Gogotsi, and T. Djenizian, “Anodized Ti 3 SiC 2 As an Anode Material for Li-ion Microbatteries,” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, vol. 8, no. 26, pp. 16670–16676, (2016). (IF = 7.50)
T. Roberts, J. B. De Graaf, C. Nicol, T. Herv?, M. Fiocchi, and S. Sanaur, “Flexible Inkjet-Printed Multielectrode Arrays for Neuromuscular Cartography,” Adv. Healthc. Mater., vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 1462–1470, (2016). (IF = 5.76)
E. Bihar, Y. Deng, T. Miyake, M. Saadaoui, G. G. Malliaras, and M. Rolandi, “A Disposable paper breathalyzer with an alcohol sensing organic electrochemical transistor,” Sci. Rep., vol. 6, no. 1, (2016). (IF = 4.85)
M. Makrygianni, A. Ainsebaa, M. Nagel, S. Sanaur, Y.S. Raptis, I. Zergioti, D. Tsamakis, “Laser printed organic semiconductor PQT-12 for bottom-gate organic thin-film transistors: Fabrication and characterization,” Appl. Surf. Sci., vol. 390, pp. 823–830, (2016). (IF = 3.39)
V. A. Sugiawati, F. Vacandio, M. Eyraud, P. Knauth, and T. Djenizian, “Porous NASICON-Type Li3Fe2(PO4)3 Thin Film Deposited by RF Sputtering as Cathode Material for Li-Ion Microbatteries,” Nanoscale Res. Lett., vol. 11, no. 1, (2016). (IF = 2.83)
O. Mhibik, S. Chénais, S. Forget, C. Defranoux, and S. Sanaur, “Inkjet-printed vertically emitting solid-state organic lasers,” J. Appl. Phys., vol. 119, no. 17, p. 173101, (2016). (IF = 2.1)
M. Huerta, J. Rivnay, M. Ramuz, A. Hama, and R. M. Owens, “Early Detection of Nephrotoxicity In Vitro Using a Transparent Conducting Polymer Device,” Appl. Vitro Toxicol., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 17–25, (2016).
R. I. Haque, R. Vié, M. Germainy, L. Valbin, P. Benaben, and X. Boddaert, “Inkjet printing of high molecular weight PVDF-TrFE for flexible electronics,” Flex. Print. Electron., vol. 1, no. 1, p. 015001, (2016).
- Ortiz, P. Lavela, J. L. Tirado, I. Hanzu, T. Djenizian, and P. Knauth, “Nanostructured TiO2 materials for a new generation of Li-ion batteries”, in Electrochemical Nanofabrication: Principles and Applications, Ed. Di Wei, pp. 171-221, (Pan Stanford Publishing, 2016).
N. Selmene, S. Blayac, M. Muller, and G. Abib, “Compact acquisition system for a flexible large area monoport tactile surface,” IEEE pp. 1–4, (2016).
N. Selmene, S. Blayac, M. Muller, and G. Abib, “Innovative large area touch sensor: Design and tests of a compact acquisition system,” IEEE pp. 1–6, (2016).
- C. Talagrand, X. Boddaert, D.G. Selmeczi, C. Defranoux, P. Collot, “Ellipsometry study of process deposition of amorphous Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide sputtered thin films”, Thin Solid Films, 590, 134, (2015). (IF = 1.759)
- M. Bella, S. Blayac, C. Rivero, V. Serradeil, P. Boulet, “Efficiency assessment of novel materials based flexible thermoelectric devices by a multiscale modeling approach”, Computational Materials Science, 108, 264, (2015). (IF = 2.131)
- S. Orellana, B. Arrazat P. Fornara C. Rivero, S. Blayac, P. Montmitonnet, K. Inal, “Robust design of thermo-mechanical MEMS switch embedded in aluminium BEOL interconnect”, Microelectronics Reliability, 55, 1896, (2015). (IF = 1.759)
- R. Haque, C. Loussert, M. Sergent, P. Benaben, X. Boddaert, “Optimization of capacitive acoustic resonant sensor using numerical simulation and design of experiment”, Sensors, 15, 26018, (2015). (IF = 2.033)
- E. Drahi, S. Blayac, A. Borbély, P. Benaben, “Impact of Ink Synthesis on Processing of Inkjet-Printed Silicon Nanoparticles Thin Films: a Comparison of Rapid Thermal Annealing and Photonic Sintering”, Thin Solid Films, 574, 169, (2015). (IF = 1.759)
- R. Haque, E. Ogam, C Loussert, P. Benaben, X. Boddaert, “Fabrication of Capacitive Acoustic Resonators Combining 3D Printing and 2D Inkjet Printing Techniques”, Sensors, 15, 26018, (2015). (IF=2.033)
- D. Unnikrishnan, D. Kaddour, S. Tedjini, E. Bihar, M. Saadaoui, “CPW-fed Inkjet Printed UWB Antenna on ABS-PC for integration in Molded Interconnect Devices technology” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 14, 1124, (2015). (IF=1.75)
- M. Ramuz, K. Margita, A. Hama, P. Leleux, J. Rivnay, I. Bazin, R. Owens, “Optimization of a Planar All‐Polymer Transistor for Characterization of Barrier Tissue”, ChemPhysChem, 16, 1210, (2015). (IF = 3.1)
- J. Rivnay, M. Ramuz, P. Leleux, A. Hama, M. Huerta, R.M. Owens, “Organic electrochemical transistors for cell-based impedance sensing”, Applied Physics Letters, 106, 043301, (2015). (IF = 3.3)
- M. Ramuz, A. Hama, J. Rivnay, P. Leleux, R.M. Owens, “Monitoring of cell layer coverage and differentiation with the organic electrochemical transistor”, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 3, 5971, (2015). (IF = 4.9)
- J. Rivnay, P. Leleux, A. Hama, M. Ramuz, M. Huerta, G. Malliaras, R. Owens, “Using white noise to gate organic transistors for dynamic monitoring of cultured cell layers”, Scientific Reports, 5, 11613, (2015). (IF = 5.5)
- J. Rivnay, P. Leleux, M. Ferro, M. Sessolo, A. Williamson, D. Koutsouras, D. Khodagholy, M. Ramuz, X. Strakosas, R. Owens, C. Benar, J. M. Badier, C. Bernard, G. Malliaras, “High-performance transistors for bioelectronics through tuning of channel thickness”, Science Advances, 1, 1400251, (2015). (IF = NA)
- M. Huerta, J. Rivnay, M. Ramuz, A. Hama, R.M. Owens, “Research Update: Electrical monitoring of cysts using organic electrochemical transistors”, APL Materials, 3, 030701, (2015). (IF=4.3)
- A. Tesfaye, R. Gonzales, J.L. Coffer, and T. Djenizian, “Porous Silicon Nanotube Arrays as Anode Material for Li-Ion Batteries”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 7, 20495, (2015). (IF=7.145)
- M. Q. Zhao, M. Sedran, Z. Ling, M. Lutkatskaya, O. Mashtalir, M. Ghidiu, B. Dyatkin, D. J. Tallman, and T. Djenizian, M. W. Barsoum, and Y. Gogotsi, “Synthesis of Carbon/Sulfur Nanolaminates by Electrochemical Extraction of Titanium from Ti2SC”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Eng., 54, 4810, (2015). (IF=11.709)
- N. Plylahan, A. Demoulin, C. Lebouin, P. Knauth, T. Djenizian, “Mechanism study of Li+ insertion into titania nanotubes”, RSC Adv., 5, 28474, (2015). (IF=3.289)
- N. Plylahan, M. Letiche, M. Barr, B. Ellis, S. Maria, T. N. T. Phan, E. Bloch, P. Knauth, and T. Djenizian, “High energy and power density TiO2 nanotube electrodes for single and complete lithium-ion batteries”, J. Power Sources, 273, 1182, (2015). (IF=6.333)