Open to collaboration !
The SPIN Centre is proactively engaged to collaborate with academic partners around the world. We think that meeting people and exchanging ideas can boost research efficiency for every parties.
Scientific collaboration may take several forms:
- meeting in conferences and work groups or simply here, in Saint-Etienne
- sending/receiving researchers on sabbatical
- co-writing articles and book chapters
- co-supervising post-docs or PhD student and sharing its cost
- coalescing to ask funding on a project (national or European especially)
- giving access to experimental facilities
For any of these possibilities, please contact Jean-Michel Herri or directly one member of the SPIN Centre.
You always will be welcome !