The École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne has just obtained the Label “Certificate for Quality in Internationalisation – CeQuInt” for its ‘Ingénieur Civil des Mines’ programme (Master’s Degree in Science and Executive Engineering).
The École des Mines de Saint-Étienne is the 1st French and the 32nd European institution to obtain this international certification.
The CeQuInt Label gives the evidence of the quality of the internationalisation:
- Internationalisation strategy and objectives,
- International and intercultural learning,
- Content of the programme, context and pedagogical methods,
- Human Resources: staff composition, qualifications, experience & services provided,
- Students: composition & services provided.
The panel of experts identified in particular two areas of exemplary practice: the International teaching environment and the Services provided to French and international students.
This expertise will be published as examples of ‘Good Practices’ on the ECA website – see ECA.